Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to Fellow Bloggers!

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. We hope that you all have a wonderful time with your families and friends over this holiday. We will be having a Christmas Eve service tonight and then heading to my parents house to stay with them. We'll get up on Christmas and cook our traditional "omelette & pancake breakfast", then open presents. We will leave on Thursday coming back to our home and spend Friday with just the THREE of us! (Me, Butch and Rylan!) and we'll open our gifts. Saturday we will head to Grandma Haynes' house and stay there until Sunday. So we'll be super busy between today and Sunday.

I know everyone will be just as busy as us, so just remember the real reason why we are celebrating. God manifested himself in the flesh to come and seek and save that which was lost, to die for our sins so we could have eternal life, and to give us the Greatest Gift of all - the Holy Ghost! Jesus is our Gift - and I'm so very thankful that I can know and have revelation of the true gift and reason for the season! Have a wonderful holiday and I'll be back around Sunday to start posting on the updates on baby Rylan and his development! He sure has been a kickin'!!! He must be excited about the holidays too!! Butch and I read him the Christmas story last night...very sweet moment! I wouldn't have traded it for being any where else in the world. God has truly blessed us this year and we won't ever forget it. Praise God! He is worthy!!!

No comments: