Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Registry Is FUN!!



As you may or may not know, my cousin, Allison, is expecting a little girl, Olivia Grace, the end of March. I think we're 7 weeks apart. I'm 23 weeks and she is 30 weeks. So we had made plans to register together - and I'm so glad we did! It was a lot of fun and we definitely had a blast. We brought along our mom's - and that was a smart thing on our part! They knew what we needed so it helped us out a lot. Thursday night we went and registered at Target and Friday we registered at Babies R Us. I love that store!!!! I never knew there was so much baby stuff....and we need almost all of it! I had no idea there were so many necessesities when it came to having a child. I knew better than Butch did, bless his heart! He was totally shocked at everything we have to have. It gets overwhelming at times, but we'll make it. We are so anxious for little Rylan to get here.....

3 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

Awww...I didn't realize that ya'll had been trying. I am sooo excited for ya'll. May God continue to have His hand upon you and your growing family.

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

hey girl! fun! fun! I have a bunch more clothes for Rylan. It is really sad how fast they grow, but exciting!

love ya
Molly

Anonymous said...

Yayy!! You finally got registered!! I know how exciting all of this is, and I miss it!!! LOL.....But anyways, I have clothes for Rylan if you need any. We pass them around at church, and you're next in line!! LOL!