Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nursery Progress...





Butch and I got home last night and I saw that the glider rocker I had ordered for the nursery came!! Butch was saying that he was going to get his clothes ready for work and go to bed and I was trying to peek in the box to see what the glider rocker looked like in person since we ordered it off the internet. So Butch said he would open the box so I could look at it. After he opened it he got excited about it being the first piece of nursery furniture that we've received. So he decided he wanted to put it together - hey, I wasn't fussing!!! So we put the rocker together and took a few pictures. Our living room was a mess with all the pieces everywhere, but we got it all put together and we both sat in it and imagined ourselves holding Rylan and rocking him to sleep...we are so anxious!!!

No comments: