Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finished Project




We finished a project finally!! We got the bookshelf and toy chest painted and they are in the nursery ready to be used! I'm so glad to finally be getting some things done. We had a very productive day. Butch and I started early this morning and worked hard until about 5:00 pm this evening and finally came inside. Once we were inside we started cleaning house, washing clothes, vacuuming (until my vacuum decided to quit working for no reason!!), and washing dishes. Then I cooked supper for us - tacos! (real easy and fast!) Now I'm ready to get these hurting feet and aching back to bed...'Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I bet his room is going to be adorable!! (But he's going to be the MOST adorable thing in that room!!!)

Ashley said...

Yes HE IS! I can't wait until he is here...I'm getting so anxious!! Ever since I saw him on the 4D ultrasound it's made me want to see him and hold him more and more!

Tina said...

That is so sweet. brings back memories of Bert and I getting Tyler's room ready...