Thursday, November 12, 2009

Teething, Temper Tantrums, and Talking




First drink out of the sippy cup

We were feeding him some rice cakes and he didnt realize there was some on his mouth to eat!




All dressed up for church.



Rylan has grown into a talkative, teething, temper tantrum thrower! Haha! I know that sounds horrible, but it really isn't that bad...IS IT??!?! Just kidding. He doesnt have any teeth showing yet, but he is chewing on everything and drooling like crazy. On top of that he is throwing fits! When you take something away from him he gets so mad...it's unbelievable. Ry talks all the time, as if we know what he is saying. I guess he has figured out his voice is for talking, like hs shoes are made for walking. haha. I'm waiting on him to start crawling. I don't think it will be much longer. He is sitting up so well now. It breaks my heart to see him growing so fast. But I guess it has to happen sometime. Also, when Butch or I walk away from him he gets so upset. His sleeping schedule is still pretty good. He only gets up one time a night and sleeps until I wake him up to get him ready. He's a wonderful baby...I hope I'm just as blessed with our second little one (whenever that will be..lol) Rylan is such a great joy in our lives. I don't know what I would do without him. He just brings such a happiness to us. There is nothing in this world that can compare to motherhood. It's the biggest blessing anyone could ever have.

2 comments:

Tina said...

OMW..in that picture where he is ..ahem throwing a tantrum..he looks just like you! lol. Not that I have ever seen you throw a tantrum or make a face like that I can see so much of you in him. He is such a sweetie pie!

Ashley said...

Thanks!! All I hear is that he looks like Butch..which is fine, but I'm glad he has some part of me. haha...even if it is a tantrum! :)