Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Been a While...






























Wow, looking back at this blog brings back so many memories. My only regret is not keeping up with it after Rylan turned 1. He is now the BIG 2 and I have a whole year with no funny stories, mile stones, or new words written down. How depressing...



BUT - I'm going to start it up again. I may have missed out on the past year, but I'm going to try and catch it up! Rylan is such a joy and I want to share him with everyone



Rylan turned 2 on April 24th, which happened to be Easter this year. We didn't have a big party for him. There was so much going on and something scheduled every weekend! But Grandma made him a cake and we celebrated him =)



There are so many things I've learned about him. He LOVES horses...he can't get enough of them. If you meet him for the first time, he will definitely saying something about horses. He hates it when his hands are dirty; he may even wipe his hands on you just to get his clean! Swimming is a real big winner with him. He has absolutely no fear and will jump in and have the biggest smile when he comes up out of the water. When I'm singing, he will try to sing louder than me...maybe he's trying to cover up the bad noise he hears from me, I don't know! LOL. He still doesn't particularly like to be in his carseat unless he has a DVD to watch. He loves to just talk and jabber about everyone he knows. He will go through everyone's names and say them - it's hilarious! He thinks that all elderly people are Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's. He knows when you are hurt cause he says "You otay?" He also can sense when you need a hug and he is the best hugger in the world!



I will continue to share with you some things here and there about the best little boy ever!


The pictures are from our family vacation in Destin this month. We had a great time, but I think Rylan enjoyed it more than any of us. So long for now.

No comments: