Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Catch up again...

It's been a couple of months since I posted. I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, just as I was with Rylan. They are giving me a different type of medication and its making me quite sick. It's hard for me to hold down any food. I tell ya, after months of morning sickness and finally getting over that by the middle of the second trimester and now dealing with nausea/vomiting all over again...I'm just plain sick of it!! I'm supposed to go to the doc for my checkup and ultrasound today. I'm going to beg them to try a different medicine. I have at least 6 weeks left and I'm just sick of being sick. (Especially when I know there is other medicines they can try). We will see how it goes. I'm looking forward to seeing Aislinn tomorrow and praying for good results on her daughter cyst. I'm believing and trusting God that He hears my every prayer concerning her. I'm so excited to meet her and see her beautiful face. We don't have much longer!! Ry is finally realizing there is a baby in mommy's tummy. He loves to feel her kick and move around. I'm excited for him to be a big brother. He has become such a great helper and I know he will love to help me with Aislinn once she is here. It will be an adjustment for him regardless of how prepared I think I have gotten him. The fact of having another human being in the house taking up some of his time with mommy and daddy...he may or may not adjust as well as I hope. But he is 4 and can understand things a lot better than if he were younger. Lets just hope and pray for the best!! Well that is my update for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: