Monday, September 29, 2008

8 weeks 2 day

Above: 7 wks, 3 days

Yesterday was not a good day for me! I woke up feeling fine and decided to eat a bowl of cereal. Needless to say, it didn't stay down very long. I was unable to eat or drink anything until Sunday evening. I don't think it was related to morning sickness. It felt more like a stomach virus. But I've been told it could be morning sickness. Let's hope that I don't have to experience that anymore!!

The picture above is my 7 weeks 3 days belly. There is not much of a bump there yet, but I can tell a difference because I see it everyday! I know it won't be long before it gets on out there, so I better cherish my "small" days. Haha. There was one thing Butch said to me at the doctor's office when we went last week. The nurse weighed me and wrote it down on my chart; then she handed me the chart to fill out some paperwork so I sneaked a peek at my weight. Butch told me to look at it real good because it would be a while before I see that again!! He is one crazy nut, but I love him to death! He is going to be an amazing father....

No comments: