Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't Sleep..

I am up late tonight...thinking of our first appointment with my OB doctor. My thoughts are centered on the little miracle that is growing constantly inside me. God has truly blessed Butch and me. We've been praying that God would allow us to have children of our own. It goes to show that God does answer prayer and He cares what the desires of our hearts are. This tiny little being means the world to me. I feel an ultimate connection to this child already. I sit here awake thinking about what our baby will look like. What color eyes will he/she have? What characteristics will the baby get from my husband or me? I never knew I could love someone so much that I've never met. It's an amazing connection that I feel so blessed to be able to have. We could never be happier...

Well I am going to try and go to sleep now. Maybe I will dream of our little baby tonight - IF I ever get to sleep! I will be back on tomorrow evening to post about the doctors appointment. Hopefully I will be able to upload some photos of the sonogram. Until then....

No comments: