Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 weeks, 4 days

10 weeks, 4 days
As you can tell, the baby bump has gotten larger. I can't believe how much my belly has grown! From what I have read, the baby is only about 2 inches. Also, this coming week will be a major milestone in the growth of our baby. Our little miracle is going to grow extremely fast the next couple of weeks. I am so excited about it! I go for my first, 2nd trimester check up on October 22 at 1:45 pm. I am feeling extremely relieved that I have gotten through the first trimester without any complications. We have prayed and prayed that everything would go smoothly and that we wouldn't have any complications. God does hear our prayers! I know we still have a long road ahead of us, but we are believing that the baby is going to be healthy and everything is going to be alright. We have also decided that we are not going to do any of the prenatal testing for possible defects or diseases. God is giving us this child and we will go through with the pregnancy regardless of whether our child has physical problems. But God has given us a peace about it and we aren't going to worry. If you could remember us in your prayers, we would appreciate it! Thanks for reading....


2 comments:

Journey to Lilly! said...

Hey Ashley, I didn't know you had a blog until you left me a comment..Thanks! How very precious that you are going to have a baby. awwww that first baby is so very precious!! All of them are....but the first is full on newness, excitement & wonder. Your dad said something about bringing your horses to our farm....how fun.
Keep us posted on your precious baby. It will not be long & you will know if he's a boy or girl :)
lv u,
Kim

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

hey girl! gbhffnjdjaqnsa m that little bit was from lacie! You are growing! i like your blinkies on your blog I thought about you when i saw the little construction one