Sunday, October 26, 2008

The BEST Hubby In The World!!


This past Thursday Butch came home with a surprise! He came in the front door bearing a vase with beautiful flowers and a few baby outfits. He came in with more girl outfits than boy...does that tell you something?? I asked him what they were for and he said that he just wanted to let me know that he loved me. I have the best husband in the world! I couldn't ask for a better one. He is going to be the best father too! I am so excited about what is to come...




4 comments:

Amberlin said...

how sweet!!

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

how sweet! He is going to be a good daddy!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness! He is making big deposits into his marriage! How sweet!!

The Isbell Family said...

hey girl he sure is going to be a great daddy !!!! we love you and wish the best....