Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today is the Day!!!

Well of course I am psyched about our ultrasound this afternoon! I am so excited to finally find out what we are having...if our little one cooperates! The last two days the baby has been moving more than ever. I felt five punches/kicks from the outside, but Butch wasn't here to feel it! He keeps saying that in a month he'll be able to feel them all the time....but I hate that I'm getting to feel the movement and he doesn't. It's very sad! But on a more happier note - hopefully in about 3 1/2 hours we will know whether our first child will be wearing skirts and pigtails or overalls and a cap....haha. We are leaning more toward the skirts and pigtails....but our intuition could be completely wrong. It's up to God and what He wants for our lives. So we'll be happy with whatever God gives us. The baby is a miracle in itself! I'll let everyone know this evening some time whenever we get back home....so keep checking in!

No comments: