Thursday, December 11, 2008

IT'S A BOY!


















I can not begin to describe to you the feelings and emotions I felt today as I watched our child rubbing his eyes, yawning, kicking and playing with his hands. We thankfully have it all on a VHS tape so that we can watch it anytime we want! I was just in awe of this little being that has grown to 7 inches long and weighs 1/2 lb. God is amazing! I am just in awe of the realization of how much our little baby boy has grown and what all he can do! We are so very excited to be having a boy. Yes, I will admit, I had my hopes up for a girl, but God has a better plan and knows what is best for us! I'm extremely happy and just so thankful that our little boy is healthy and growing just like he needs to be. The ultrasound tech said that he looked great and she didn't see any abnormalities or anything wrong! So we are thanking God for that miracle too. Now it's on to the name game........that's the hardest part!



6 comments:

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

aww! those pics are so sweet. He is the same size that Kaden was at his ultrasound! I am so excited for you guys

Natalie said...

Awww! I'm so excited! I got on just to see if you had posted ;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am soo excited for you!!!!!!! I love the pictures of your little man!
Awwww! Congrats girl!

Tina said...

How exciting!! CONGRATS!! My computer was messed up yesterday and I couldnt get on here to see what you were having! What names do you have picked out?

Amberlin said...

Thats wonderful!! A little boy....how exciting!! :-)

Melody said...

So sweet!!! What names are you thinking about?