Friday, December 12, 2008

So In Love....

The more I think about seeing my little boy on that ultrasound yesterday, the more I fall in love with him. I was already in love with the baby I had growing inside me, but when I saw him yesterday and was introduced to the fact that he was in deed a HE, I had to wrap my thoughts around the idea that "Oh my goodness....I have a little boy!!" The baby was no longer, "the baby", it was "HE". It was an awesome feeling....and today all I can think about is that I am so in love! I would do anything for my little boy!

To answer the main question on everyone's mind - we do not have a clue what we're going to name him! I know we still have plenty of time, but I want to personalize my conversations with him and be able to call him by name instead of "he" or "him". Is that crazy?? Well if anyone has good suggestions, let me know! We're all ears! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Silas or Brent. I think those are strong names for a boy.

What names do you like?

Ashley said...

We want a strong name and something that isn't used a lot. Unfortunately, Butch's best friend is named Silas. It's a wonderful name though. Maybe we'll find a name before the little man is born!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, really? Well, good luck to you! I am soo excited you're having a boy, they are definitely a lot of fun but a lot of WORK! Talon is "all-boy" if I haven't ever seen one! So your man will be into cars and balls and anything that makes noise and anything you don't want them to play with....(hint, pots, pans, pens, plants, YOU NAME IT!)

But I definitely understand the wanting to have a "strong" name....
hint-Talon Richard, lol.

I am soo excited for you, and let us know where you are registered. I want to get you something that you can use!

Tina said...

Laura and I were in Banana Rebublic tonight and they guy that checked us out was talking about baby names. Ok these may sound weird but Laura and I liked them. Slay (I think that is masculine)..yeah just Slay.
And then the other name was
McHenry....say it kinda fast like
Muh-Ken-ree. I thought those were different and cool! Good luck. Poor Micah didnt have a middle name till right before we left the hospital!

Ashley said...

Thanks for all the suggestions!! The names you guys said were really very strong and masculine!We have had a name, but just wasn't too sure about putting it out there yet because we were not absolutely positive. Here it goes...Rylan Jude Tucker. (RY-lun)meaning island meadow and Jude is a reminder to me and Butch about the book of Jude in the New Testament. Jude stood up for the truth of Christ and defended it. That's what Butch and I are doing in Centreville and Rylan Jude is our reminder of all God's given us and what He asks of us in return. So what do you guys think??