Friday, January 23, 2009

The Nursery Theme - Cowboy Up!


This is the nursery bedding that we bought for Rylan's room. It's a Wild West theme of course! Out here in the country, the baby blues and cutesie bedding just doesn't fit. I'm so excited about getting the nursery done, I can barely hold it in!! Mom and I are going to be painting his room on Monday and the furniture will be coming on Monday or Tuesday. So once we can get the crib & dresser together, I will post pictures of our progress. I've got a ton of clothes that I've been washing, folding, and organizing, thanks to Aunt Molly and Kaden! So we are getting there, slowly but surely. I was feeling that Rylan's room was never going to be ready, but hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will make tons of progress!! Let me know what you think about the bedding!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Very cute! Exactly what little Rylan needs!

Anonymous said...

I've got a bag of 12 month clothes that I'm giving your mom to give to you!! And a few bath toys.......
Love ya girl!
And the bedding is AWE-SOME!

Ashley said...

Thanks Alana! We appreciate it!