Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Week 22

This week Rylan has been very active. He has developed the sense of touch, so he is definitely exploring in utero! In the mornings if I lay on my back and watch my belly, I can see him punching and moving. I love it! He pretty much wakes up when I start moving around and when I get settled down somewhere he starts moving a lot. He does not sleep as much as he used to! I hope this is not a glimpse of what is to come!! I'm hoping that he will sleep good when he gets here! If he doesn't, that's ok. I'm going to love him regardless. We are so desperate to hold him and to see what he looks like, and have him here with us. I know that I'm going to miss him moving and kicking inside me. I can't explain how that feels. It's one of the best feelings in the world. Now I know why some people just keep getting pregnant and having kids!!! =)
We are so excited about what is to come. I know that we won't be the perfect parents, but who is? All I know is that we will love him unconditionally and teach him the awesome Truth that has kept Butch and me thru our journeys in life. Where would I be if not for His grace and mercy? I surely wouldn't have the most wonderful husband and a Miracle child on the way...THANK GOD FOR MERCY & GRACE!!!!

No comments: