Saturday, February 7, 2009

Butch's Surprise Birthday Party

(L-R) Don Tucker, Mark Tucker, Butch and Sloan Crim
Maggie and Don (they are expecting a little one in July!!)


Jeanise, Sloan and John Lee Crim (10 months old)

Butch and I on the top of a huge mound at the park.



Butch's cake from Publix..yumm...




I have been planning a surprise birthday party for Butch since the beginning of January. We had it at his brother's house in Moundville, AL. Most of the people I invited showed up and we had a great turnout! Since this was the Big 30th Birthday I wanted to show my wonderful husband how much he meant to me and give him a little get together with some family and friends. He has been working so hard and doing so much for me and our little baby boy!! He was completely surprised and had a really good time. We took a lot of pictures and then most of us went to Moundville Park and walked around and looked at the Indian Mounds and had a good time together. I definitely got my exercise for the month!! Just kidding! It was great to be with friends and family - it's been a while!

1 comment:

Josh and Tiff said...

Don't forget to check out "The Music of Our Lives" (www.joshntiff.blogspot.com) for our Valentine's giveaway...HURRY...the deadline to enter is Wednesday, February 11th.


Sincerely,
Tiffany Collins