Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Less Than 10 weeks to go....WOOHOO!!!

We are so very excited as we think about our little baby boy that is about to come into the world! We are so ready for him to come...and when we look at the amount of weeks left we are doubly (is that a word?!?) excited!! We have less than 10 weeks to go and so much still left to do. Butch and I were talking tonight about all that is left to be done in the nursery. I have a bookshelf and toychest I've had for 20+ years that Bro. Essary made for me when I was a child and we are going to sand them down and paint them to match Rylan's room. I've got to buy curtain rods so we can get his curtains up (I've got to iron them first - UGH!). And Molly is going to come and paint some characters on the walls after we get his other wall decorations up. So much to do, so little time! I never thought I would be rushed at the end. You always picture yourself being organized and having everything under control, but I wasn't expecting so many curve balls to be thrown our way! We will hopefully get everything done in time - if not, we'll still have the most important part of all this madness, our little baby boy in our arms! God has truly blessed us and I'm so very thankful to Him for all He's done!

4 comments:

Can you see me now? said...

Hi Ashley! I am so excited for you! I love seeing people excited about being pregnant. this is Robin brantley by the way i don't think my blog has my name on it.

Melody said...

Wow...only 10 weeks!!! I can't believe how fast time has flown. See you next week at the shower!

Laura said...

How exciting!! can't wait to see little Rylan. Do you like any particular kind of clothes?
Laura P

Ashley said...

I like all kinds of clothes!! I'm not real picky when it comes to that. Now, my husband on the other hand is a different story, but as long as it's not yellow, he will probably be ok. =) I'm so ready to see him! We have our 3D ultrasound on Thursday! I will bring pictures to the baby shower on March 21!