Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

The snow falling down hard!
The field behind the house.



The winding road to our house.

Me and Rylan freezing!! =)



My wonderful Redneck husband with his pants legs in his boots!! haha




We had a great snow day on the first day of March! I spent most of my time taking pictures of scenery. Butch was too cold to stay outside for long. I wish I had gotten pictures of us having a snowball fight. But it is just the two of us right now so that was kinda difficult!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats precious...and those were some gorgeous picts!

Ashley said...

Thank you!I got a new camera for Valentine's Day. It's a Nikon digital SLR that takes awesome pictures! I can't wait for Rylan to be born so I can take millions of pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! I have so many pictures of Talon that my computer is about to blow....It takes forever to do anything on this computer!! LOL

I really can't wait to see what he looks like.
**SMILES****