Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kamilah Rose Spence - Born 3/16/09

Kamilah Rose
Kamilah & her mommy
Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw with Kamilah

Kai holding his little cousin


Butch & Kamilah








Kamilah






Kamilah & Grandparents


My cousin Allison had her little girl yesterday and she is gorgeous! She named her Kamilah (Ca-me-luh) meaning perfect. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long. I've spent the last two days holding this little baby and cuddling her and looking forward to having my own little boy very soon! Here are several pictures of our new addition to the family.




Me holding Kamilah & Rylan...hehe.







3 comments:

Tina said...

She is a doll and Butch looks like a natural holding that sweet baby!

Melody said...

She is adorable!....love all that hair!

Ashley said...

I'm glad he looks like a natural - maybe he will be with Rylan!! I can't wait to see Butch in action being a daddy to our baby boy. It's going to be very interesting and I'm so excited!!! Only about6 weeks approximately!!!! WOOHOO!!