Monday, March 9, 2009

More Saturday Activity

Tripp gave Butch a hard time by kicking every time Butch tried to lift his back leg. So they played Ring around the rosie pole!
Tripp finally gave in once he realized he wasn't trying to hurt him.





I meant to post these on the same day we finished the bookshelf and toy chest, but I didn't have time. We spent some extra time outside with our little Tripp. He will be 1 year old on March 31. He "was" my pride and joy when he was born and I have invested a lot of time into him. But since I found out I was pregnant I haven't been able to mess with him very much. So Butch and Dad have tried to keep him learning new things and helping him form good habits. These are pictures of the trouble we had with him on Saturday. Butch was trying to clean out his hoofs, which he's never had done before. When he was a younger I trained him to lift his legs for me with no problem. He would lift them for you and not put up a fight, but it's been a while since anyone messed with his legs...so he gave Butch a rough time! It was fun to watch though.

No comments: