Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just thoughts....



I'm still trying to figure out if Rylan looks like Butch any...and I believe he does. Most people have said he favors me in the 4D pictures (because of the BIG cheeks), but I see Butch's looks in this 4D picture compared to the baby picture of him above. It's really neat and I'm glad he has characteristics of Butch. I started feeling bad because everyone was saying he looked like me...but I'm becoming more convinced that he is going to favor his daddy! =) I know he's going to come out just like God intends him to, but it's fun to try and figure out what he's going to look like!

4 comments:

Casey M. said...

He's so cute! I love it when babies have chubby cheeks...I think he looks like a mix of the both of you...hard to tell, but either way, he's gonna be a cutie! :)

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

I agree with Casey. He looks like a mix between both of you. I couldn't decide who he looked like so that's why I didn't comment earlier. But when those pics are together he does look like he has Butch's nose and forehead

Ashley said...

Yea I think he has Butch's nose and forehead too! But I know the ultrasound pictures are real clear so it's hard to tell. We'll see soon though! Only 57 days or less!!

Tina said...

I love that baby pic of you. I remember when you were that little...scary..(for me)