Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Life Baby Shower 3/21/09

The Great Big Spread of Wonderful FoodCrazy Cha Cha (I told you I would put this picture on here!!)Part of the group






Another part..





Opening gifts
and more...
Sis. Robin and I
The Lovely Lorin Grace Hood
Billie Jo and Jess getting the fudge put out
Me crying during my "speech"
And everyone else in tears..haha.
Some of the ladies that made it happen!Two of the most organized people I've ever known!

Thank you all, again! I had a wonderful time and appreciate all the hard work that went into planning that special day for Rylan and me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!








































2 comments:

Julia said...

Aww! We were so glad to have a shower for you. :) I love the picture of Cha Cha and Jessica cryng. lol

Tina said...

That was such a fun shower...so glad to be a part!!
Love ya!