Friday, March 27, 2009

A Thank You

Thank you to all of you who attended the baby shower at Sis.Tina's house. (By the way, thank you Sis. Tina for letting us use your beautiful home!) I really don't know how to describe in words how grateful I really am...as you could tell by my sobbing during the "speech". It's been a long 3 years we've been away from New Life and we miss it terribly. Even when you know you're in the will of God, sometimes it's not easy to let go. To all of my Praise Team family - those were the best years of my life and I will never forget the laughs and tough times we had. I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness in wanting to give me a shower that I will never forget. I knew I had made friends for life when I joined the praise team and we all became a big family, and for that I'm very thankful.

To all of you who are not on the praise team, but attend New Life, you are my family too! Thank you so much for taking time out of your Saturday evening to come and shower me with gifts - that were awesome by the way! God truly has blessed you when He gives you an awesome church family. I could never give back all you've given me over the years. There have been many of you who have been role models in my life and that is what is helping me be the pastor's wife and Sunday school teacher that I am today. I'm not being boastful - what ever I have become is because of special people like Sis. Sutton & Sis. Charlotte, who live a Godly example and are great leaders in the Kingdom of God. I hope that I am a third of what they are.

I think I've gotten off the subject big time, but I did want to let everyone know that I appreciate all the gifts and the wonderful party we had! I won't ever forget it!

I will be posting some pictures soon. So stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Aww...so sweet! I wish that I could have join in the celebration on Saturday....I thought about you guys!