Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tomorrow..



I'm awake at an unusual hour for me, 10:15 pm...haha. I'm usually in the bed, but tonight I can not sleep because I'm thinking of the ultrasound that we are having tomorrow. I'm so excited about seeing my little boy's face that I just can't stand it! I feel the anticipation that I felt when we were going to have our second ultrasound to find out the baby's gender. It's a date that you look forward to for weeks or months and the time has finally arrived and the anticipation is unbearable!! I guess it's a good thing my appointment is at 8:00 AM! I have my Sugar Free Red Bull (yes it's ok for me to drink this, this once) and a Diet Mt. Dew ready to drink in the morning so that Rylan will definitely be moving around for us! Butch thinks he is going to look like me and I think that he's going to favor Butch. I got the baby pictures out tonight of both of us and was trying to see what the mixture of us would be....we'll see tomorrow! Here are some pictures of both of us as babies to see what all of you think.
Butch -->

Me -->

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww girl! I can't wait for you to put up picts of Little Rylan!!! Ya'll were cute babies, lol.

Melody said...

Cute!
I have some sad news....I am going to miss your baby shower! =( We are going to be out of town from the 19th through the 25th. I understand why the date was changed (it would be horrible if you got this crazy sickness)...but now I am so sad. I will be thinking about you! Make sure someone takes lots of pictures and post some on this blog.

Ashley said...

Alana - Thanks! We are very proud of the pictures we got today. Although they are kinda freaky looking, you get the idea I guess.

Melody - Aww..that's horrible that you're going to miss the shower! I knew that might happen with some people because it's during spring break time. I will make sure there are plenty of pictures taken!! Have a good time out of town for me! I'm afraid to travel anywhere..lol