Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welllllll.......HE'S BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT!

2D photo of his profile



side profile


He was puckered up and grinning



hands and feet









arm across his face





side profile






he was sucking & talking... =)







and yes, he did smile a lot!

Butch and I couldn't have prepared ourselves for what we saw today. Our little boy was nothing like we had pictured - he was more beautiful/handsome than what we could have ever imagined him being! He has a perfect little pug nose and what looks to be, big eyes. And he definitely has some big cheeks! Hmm..I wonder where he gets that from! Haha. Butch and I have looked at all the photos that were taken today about 15 times - we can't enough of our little man!! Butch thinks he looks like me, but I see a lot of characteristics from Butch...so we're in between. Let's just face it - he will be a mixture of us! Duh!


One definite good thing is that he is already in the head down position! He's getting ready to make his debut into the world. And boy, I'm so ready for him to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful!!! Those pictures bring tears to my eyes.....
I am soo happy for you, Ashley!

Josh and Tiff said...

OMG! I am soooo excited for you guys and really anxious too! :) The suspense is killing me. I can't wait to see your little man. I bet you can't stand it! How much further do you have to go? Do you have everything almost ready?

Ashley said...

We have 9 weeks until my actual due date, but the doctor will induce 7-10 days before my due date if I want. But I'm hoping he decides to come on his own a little earlier. (Not too early of course)He is already in head down position, so he's getting prepared! Seeing his face makes me want him here even more though! We have a few more things to do as far as getting his room ready, but for the most part, we've got a lot done. =)

Melody said...

Awww....Rylan is so sweet! Love the little smiles!

Laura said...

How neat! Man the ultrasound technology has came along was since my last baby 10 yrs ago! He is a doll! I will be out of town also for the shower. Bart has a 2wk training startin then. Take lots of pics though.