Saturday, April 4, 2009

Haynes/Weeks/Miller Baby Hoe Down! 4/4/09

The Two Best Friends in the whole wide world! Thank you guys for helping so much!
Mom, Dad and Me (and someone's elbow..haha)

The wonderful Father to be and Me - and goodies!



All the Goodies



Hey, they wanted me in the picture! LOL



Butch making his speech


ME waiting to open presents.


My Grandma's sisters, Aunt Melinda and Uncle Dave and Sonya



Eating, what we all do best!




Hello Daddy & Mommy, Goodbye tummy cake!!


Butch making Kaden giggle!


We had a great time at the shower/hoe down today! Thank yous need to go out to the best parents in the world for hosting this wonderful shower at their house for us. So thank you Dad and Mom! The guys were welcome and had a great time with us! I'm very thankful for all the gifts and the wonderful time we had. I saw some family members that I hadn't seen in a while and it was a lot of fun! So thank you all for everything.














3 comments:

Melody said...

Girl! You have gotten so much good stuff!! Happy late birthday! I hope you had a good day....what a wonderful year this will be!

Tina said...

You have been so blessed w/ so much awesome stuff! I love it... Your day is getting sooooo close!

Ashley said...

Yes, I have been very blessed with everything we have received through the baby showers!! It won't be too long now. I've started dilating and I'm so ready for him to come!