Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nesting

Really cute burp cloths we got!!

The awesome stroller from Gappy & Nonna (Dad & Mom) BIG THANKS!!!


Carseat from Gappy & Nonna - MORE THANKS!!!!

Pack n Play from my brother! He's so sweet!



And the swing I got from Meagan, Linzi, and Ashley. Thank you guys!




Well lately, I have been "nesting" - organizing, cleaning and organizing some more when I'm at home. It seems like I'll never get everything done! I have put together some of the big items we have received and can't wait to have Rylan so he can use them! It's been a lot of fun, but the further along I get, the more worn out I get. At this point, I'm not supposed to be doing a whole lot because at my last doctor visit my blood pressure was up a little. So the doctor put me on "limited activity". We have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to see how big Rylan is because I'm measuring big in the belly. So he may be coming sooner than we think!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

YAY!!! I can't imagine the anticipation you guys are feeling!
Congrats!!!

Melody said...

Ashley,
I am so sorry about your grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with your family today. Love ya, Melody