Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rylan Jude Tucker

I know that everyone has been waiting with anticipation to see this baby boy that I have talked about for the past 8 1/2 months. First of all, Rylan is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, of course!! He came into this world on April 24 at 12:57 pm, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz., 20 1/2 inches long and capturing the hearts of his parents! Butch and I have been on cloud 9 for the past week. We had no idea to expect our little one so soon, but God had other plans, and I'm glad for it! He is the most precious being in the whole world. When you look at your child you've created (with the help of God of course), you can't help but believe in miracles and in a God that is merciful and miraculous. There is no way you could ever doubt the power of God and the provision of God after experiencing what we have. It will be an experience we will never forget. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I promise to post pictures as soon as I can! We have a ton and it will take a while to upload them all. But I will put some up ASAP!

No comments: