Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rylan's Entrance into the World

This is the beginning of the journey we started on April 24.

During contractions


the best husband in the world!



Dr. Kennedy telling us the options - C-section or wait




Getting prepped for the c-section


He's born - weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz., 20 1/2 inches long @ 12:57 p.m.


Getting suctioned out and cleaned up




First time for me to hold him & 1st family photo







Proud Dad showing him off at the nursery window








Getting his first bath






under the warmer





In the recovery room




I love my little boy!






Kisses from Mommy




The crowd was ready to check him out




The proud parents, Rylan and Gappy





Daddy's first diaper change and it was a poopie!















He just got thru cleaning him up and he pooped again before he could get the diaper on!!!



Flowers from Butch & Rylan (I was still doped up)


Great Aunt Melinda & Rylan


Great Grandma & Rylan





Uncle Chase and "RJ" as he calls him.


Gappy & Rylan









4 comments:

Melody said...

I love the look on Butch's face when he was changing the poopie!

Brooke said...

Those are awesome!!! The poopie pics are hilarious! lol He is so beautiful!

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

oh my word! I can't get over how beautiful he is. Precious, precious pictures.I know you guys are loving him! Hope you are recovering well. Love ya girl!

TOSCHEANNA said...

WELL THE BABY FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!CONGRADULATIONS.....ENJOY THAT BUNDLE OF BLESSING FROM GOD. HE IS BEAUTIFUL.........SORRY I COULDN'T BE THERE. LOVE YALL, TOSCHEANNA