Sunday, June 28, 2009

2 months old


I know I say this so often - But I can not believe how the time has flown by. We went for Rylan's 2 month old check up and the doc said everything is great! He weighs 12 lbs. 3 oz. and is 23 inches long. It blew my mind when I saw that he had doubled in weight since he was born. It's hard to believe that he used to be so small. Wow, the time really does just get away from you. We are really enjoying Rylan even more every day....he has started smiling more and laughing. He has noticed his feet, but hasn't really played with them yet. He will just sit and stare at them and get cross-eyed. He is holding his head up more and more on his own and kicks those little legs when he gets mad or frustrated. Rylan is the joy of our lives! I never knew motherhood was this wonderful!

1 comment:

Melody said...

What a great picture! Pure joy!