Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friends & Playdates
















On Monday Rylan and I had some visitors at our house! We don't get this very often so we were very excited. Molly, Billie, Kara, Lacie and Kaden came and hang out with us for a while. Lacie wanted to see Baby Rylan and "Ashley's horse". Of course Rylan couldn't get down and play with Kaden yet, but I can't wait until he can! It will be so much fun. Rylan pretty much just lounged around in everyone's arms all afternoon while Kaden crawled around and let me know what I needed to "baby proof" in my house! =) Lacie continued to talk about seeing the horses, so we finally broke down and went out in the heat. Butch got Tripp, our 1 yr old, out for her to pet and she acted kinda scared and wouldn't really pet him. She said "he's scared of me!" It was funny cause she was saying it backwards.










Thank you guys for such a wonderful afternoon!