Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Big Boy




Rylan is now 6 weeks, 4 days - it's so hard to believe!! Well we weighed our little Rylan at home last night to see how much he has gained over the past few weeks - you'll never guess!! (Besides Molly, no one would know! ) He weighs a little over 11 lbs! I'm so shocked and sad, but glad that he is gaining. We also checked his length and he has grown a whole 2 inches! So he is 22 1/2 inches long now.




Every day he continues to amaze me. He is holding his head up really good now and has finally started grabbing things with his hands. Today he has realized he has a voice! He will just randomly yell out a sound and it's almost like it surprises him. He is hilarious.




Rylan has finally got on a good schedule at night. He likes to eat around 8:00 pm and go to bed. Then he'll get up around 12 - 1 am to eat. He usually goes right back to sleep and sleeps until about 4:30 am. I feed him and he will sleep until about 8 am and wake for another feeding. By 11 am he usually is ready to get up and hang out with me while I do house chores or whatever. So I am getting a good amount of sleep at night!! Rylan has his nights, as does every child, when they have tummy trouble or just fight sleep, but we survive!

No comments: