Friday, January 22, 2010

Moving Finally!!!

We found out yesterday that we were approved for the apartments we applied for!! It's really weird that I am moving back to Moody. I never thought in a million years that I would be living there again. It's amazing how God orchestrates your steps. Butch and I have been searching for the right place for a while. Trussville is too busy, 280 is definitely a congested area, and well, Moody is just right. It's not too busy, not to far away from places we will travel to the most and it's familiar. (well to me anyway) I was telling Butch the other day that this time last year were just giddy about our new baby that was about to be born and had no idea what God would hold in store for us. It seems like after Rylan was born everything toppled upside down from everything we were becoming familiar to. We were pastoring a church in Centreville and then it seems like overnight we weren't. God had been dealing with us in different ways and showing us different things in the Holy Ghost but I think we were in denial of "it" actually happening - us leaving the church and the people we had grown to love. But we have come back to New Life and started growing in God more, getting involved, and knowing that God has orchestrated every step and I trust Him. He has a bigger plan than what we see right now...but our vision is getting real close. Well, it's about time for me to leave and head to work, but I will let you know how God is so faithful to His promises by telling you an amazing story that happened this week. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Yay....I'm glad you guys are moving closer. Look at how much gas you will save! Not sure if you have already moved...if not, let me know if we can help.

Ashley said...

Melody, I just saw your comment! I wish I had seen it beforehand! We moved on Jan.30th. We are almost thru unpacking all the boxes and everything. I'm going to start hanging pictures on Saturday hopefully. After I get pictures of our new home I will post them. We are so excited!