Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waiting.....

So here I am at 5 am wide awake. I have been awake since about 3:30 thinking about my ultrasound. I am so anxious to find out what we are having and its literally keeping me from sleeping (which is something I usually have no trouble doing!) At least my ultrasound is early and I don't have to wait all day to find out. I'm gonna make sure to drink some mt. Dew before we go so the baby will be active for sure. Hopefully no crossed legs!!! Well I just had to share my anxiousness. We are really excited and I can't wait to make the announcement!!!!! God is good for being with us every step of the way.

2 comments:

Tina said...

So happy for you guys! So happy its a girl!! Just remember NO denim until at least age 12! wink! ;) Porr EG! lol. Now thats all she wears!

Ashley said...

Thank you!! All I look at is girl clothing now!!!!! Especially Isobella&Chloe and Mudpie!! It's quite dangerous though. Lol. We are very excited and can't wait for her to get here! I know it will be here before we know it though.