Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 month Check Up

Today I had my 4 month check up with Dr. Kennedy. Everything was good with my blood pressure, weight, and the baby's heartbeat was very strong! We scheduled our ultrasound today after my doctor's appointment! We will be finding out about our little baby's gender on December 11! We really don't care if we have a girl or a boy, as long as he/she is healthy. We are just beside ourselves right now thinking about how close we are to finding out. I had another exciting thing happen yesterday....I felt the baby move! Our little peanut has been poking me every now and then. It's not very often and it usually happens when I'm really still and not paying attention to my belly...which is not often. I can't take my eyes from my belly for very long. I know that sounds crazy...but I have a teeny tiny baby growing in there and I'm just amazed. Butch and I are so excited and we can't wait to know what we're having. I think it will help us to bond to the baby even more! Well I just wanted to put a little update on here. Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley! I am so happy for ya'll!

Your blog is awesome.

Love, Alana T.

The Isbell Family said...

is that not the best feeling ever or what? I better be on your calling list when you find out, I will drive you nuts when the baby gets here Im going to teach it all kinds off bad habbits hehehe or hey we can just let Brodie play with your baby and Boommm its done jk I love you girl and wish you luck!! oh yeah wait until the baby finds your bladder.......... now that's fun but hey that what depends are for!!! hey, dont laugh you'll thank me later, wink wink lots of love to you and Butch oh yeah to gramma, grampa and uncle Chase !!!