Monday, August 3, 2009

We Went A Visitin'







My best friend from high school , Megan, just recently had her little boy, Xander Gage. He was born on July 30, which also happens to be his mommy & daddy's birthdays as well! How ironic is that?? So on July 31 Rylan and I went a visitin' to see the new mommy and baby. He was so precious and teeny tiny. He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz - which was a whole pound more than what Rylan weighed at birth and I can not remember Rylan being that small! It was mind boggling. We had a great time while we were there. I got to see Megan's mom and her grandparents, whom I have not seen in a year. They were tickled over Rylan (but I have a feeling they were tickled a lot more of Xander..hehe..which is normal for grandparents!) Xander Gage is a very beautiful baby boy - so congrats to the Megan & David! Love you guys. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Rylan is like a giant compared to the new baby!! How funny!!